Enter your email and the brochure will be delivered straight to your inbox!
Contract Duration : 12 + Months with possible Extension
Location: Remote | Experience: 10+ Years
- 10 + Years of experience in SDET with Strong knowledge of testing concepts, strategies & processes for Test development.
- Should have experience in Azure, Spring, Microservies, Java, ReadyAPI, REST, Postman, Selenium, Python, JUnit, TestNG, Maven,etc.
- Extensive experience of Testing API and Microservice s in AWS environment
- Experience in working with Azure and CI/CD Test pipelines using Jenkins and configuring build, triggers test suites
- Experienced in writing and executing test cases, reporting and tracking defects, preparing test reports and building test automation suites
- Experience with Agile Software Development methodologies and practices
- Experience with JIRA
- Analyzing and defining test automation processes to fill the gaps between current processes and industry-standard best practices
- Analyze the requirement to identify the gaps and defined methods/processes to improve the test automation architecture
- Ability to communicate QA metrics/reports with all levels of management
- Define automation scope, prepare test plan, estimate effort and schedule, resource planning
- Execute and monitor the progress to meet the release schedule
- Experience with different Test solutions using TDD, Hybrid, Modular, Data Driven, Domain Driven and Object Oriented framework
- Collaborating with project teams to align long-term solutions for test automation including road maps, tools, framework & approach